Everyone who works at the ICOF brings their contribution to pastoral care by living and behaving in accordance with the educational project.
The pastoral project aims to :
- develop students both in a spiritual and human manner
- encourage students to act as one and to be open and respectful of others
- discover and to understand better the Christian faith which is the foundation of our educational project
- prompt people to discover the religious dimension of life, art and our religious heritage
- allow those who want to celebrate Christian holidays to be able to pray and share their faith
- inform and invite other young people from the Lyon diocese to events organised by the ICOF pastoral team.
2020 – 2021 School Year • THEME
This year all the institutions Merician network ( Ursuline ) of France , Belgium and Spain are invited to go even off getting to know a woman : St. Mary of the Incarnation Guyart , Ursuline seventeenth century, first missionary woman in New France .
After a rereading of our year 2013-2014 we propose to awaken in us and in our practices a focus of Merician project : attention to the person