- To practise a sport with an association
- To take part in the activities of the association
- To discover new sports
- All students
- FIVE-A-SIDE FOOTBALL: Monday 12.25pm – 1.05pm
- STEP CLASS : Tuesday 12.25pm – 1.05pm
- BODY BUILDING: Friday 12.25pm – 1.05pm
‘One-off’ activities include :
- Tree adventure park, rock climbing… (Once a month on a Monday, 5pm – 7pm)
- Sports shows : dance, hockey matches, basketball matches, etc.
- Classes available to prepare Upper Sixth students who have chosen the Dance option as their Sports exam. for the Baccalauréat : 4 sessions (March to April).
In order to be a member of the association, you must
- Have paid the annual membership fee : 20 € per year for activities which take place during the lunch-hour; between 5 and 15 € for ‘one-off’ activities (depending on the activity),
- A medical certificate stating that the student is fit to take part in the sport in question
- A passport photo
- A parental consent form (for high school students)