- This option explores the way in which organisations operate specifically from a group and human perspective. Students study the spontaneous or organised networks of communications which contribute to group work, and how people are managed.
- This option paves the way for higher education in communication, management, and human resources studies.
The following subjects are studied :
- study of the group and group dynamics,
- communication in organisations,
- management of documents,
- protection and security of company data,
- techniques of communication in a group setting,
- study of human resources in the organisation,
- work conditions.
To do well in this option, the student should :
- like communication and management, be at ease with both written and oral expression, have an analytical mind and like organisation.
The necessary prerequisites :
- a good understanding of the Lower Sixth curriculum in communication, information and management,
- good written and oral communication skills,
- be familiar with a computer,
- be good at languages.