Our establishment is eligible to provide scholarships including :
- national scholarships for high school students,
- scholarships from the CROUS government agency for students.
- for periods abroad (Erasmus and Explora programmes)
- The ICOF is eligible to provide national scholarships depending on certain social criteria.
- Application forms are available at the main office in January if it is the first time that a request is being made.
- If it is a request for the renewal of a scholarship, a transfer must be made from the student’s former high school to the ICOF.
- The CROUS can provide scholarships for higher education.
- Scholarship requests must be made via the Internet in March before courses begin in September. They must be renewed each year.
- For more information and to register :Les bourses d’enseignement supérieur sont délivrées par le CROUS.